Skip to main content

Sometimes the mirrors can break

















When you can hear your heart, you are the mirror, when you can’t, you are the reflection. Yet, don’t forget: sometimes the mirrors can break! When this happens, you shall see that the ego itself is an illusion, an illusion within an illusion. And when you reach this level of wisdom, you can become anyone you like.”

Seraphios (c. 605 – c. 513 BC) - Dialogues at the Edge of Time

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly's Dream - 12 free sample chapters!

The adventures of Alberto Shimada on the unusual realm that is known as "The Island". Excelsior, Gold City, the Kai River, Nivit, the village of Eldor, the mountains, the snow storm, Esyon and Nosyon. Twelve free sample chapters from "Buttefly's Dream" are available for download and reading as epub, mobi and pdf. No sign in or subscription required. Please enjoy them:

Butterfly's Dream - Sample - EPUB
Butterfly's Dream - Sample - MOBI (Kindle format)
Butterfly's Dream - Sample - PDF

Final proof-reading. Novel almost finished. Getting ready for launch. 🚀

Once upon a time I, Chuang Tzu, dreamed I was a butterfly, a butterfly full of life, fluttering back and forth, feeling happy and perfectly at ease in this state. I was completely unaware of being Tzu. Suddenly I woke up and here I was myself again, the genuine Tzu. Then I realized I did not know whether I had formerly been ,aming I was a butterfly, or whether I was now a butterfly dreaming that I was Tzu. Yet, between Tzu and a butterfly, there has to be a difference. This is a case of what is called the Transformation of Things.

The adventures of Alberto Shimada in the unusual realm known as "The Island". Excelsior, Gold City, the Kai River, Nivit, the village of Eldor, survival, ilness, the mountains, the snow storm, Esyon and Nosyon.
Twelve free sample chapters from "Buttefly's Dream" are available for download and reading as epub, mobi, and pdf. No sign-in or subscription required. Please enjoy them:
Butterfly's Dream - Sample - EPUB
Butterfly's Drea…

delta

The next morning I woke up in the warm rays of the Sun, but could not stand on my feet. No sign of human presence was visible in this area, only bare mountain ridges were marking the horizon everywhere. I was surrounded by a wild, unforgiving landscape wrapped in a queer beauty. A scenery where, compared to Earth, everything seemed a bit out of place. Yet I couldn’t explain what exactly was different.
The people from the city had not followed me on this side of the river and I was relieved to see myself beyond the reach of their weapons. Perhaps they thought I had drowned in the swamp and abandoned their pursuit. I was safe from them, at least for the time being, anyway. Why would the islanders keep such a large army always ready for action, anyway? Were they afraid of an invasion from the sea? We knew so little about them!
The lack of food during the previous few days had made my body extremely weak. I was also tortured by a strong nausea and stomach cramps, probably from the ingested …